"How and where schools obtain their Educational Psychologist and services from is already changing, giving schools freedom."
We provide Independent Educational Psychology services to schools in East Sussex. We are able to provide services in Battle, Hastings & St Leonards, Rye, Eastbourne, and surrounding areas (e.g. Kent and West Sussex). Educational Psychology Services are bespoke to fit your needs and we can generally provide the following:
- Packages (e.g. a minimum 3 day package - equivalent to 6 sessions, 3 morning visits with relevant reports).
- A pay as you use service (day sessions for assessment or consultation)
- Parents can also approach us directly, potentially saving money for all involved.
Our services can involve:
- Assessment and observation.
- Advice and consultation with SENCo, Inclusion Manager, Headteacher, Class teacher, parents and others.
- Cognitive assessments and recommendations.
- Exam access arrangements and 'Form 8s' provided on your behalf.
- Bespoke training and services to suit you.
The benefits of choosing us as your school provider:
- Our prices will be lower than your local Sussex based council Educational Psychology service. You are guaranteed to save money.
- Fulfill your local offer obligations.
- You have freedom and access to an Educational Psychologist who knows the locality and understand and can liaise with East Sussex personnel.
- We can tailor support to your needs, begin a service agreement when you choose during the year.
- Save money, yet have quality assurance with an experienced Educational Psychologist.
- A fast and efficient set up and purchase process.
The process is simple:
- Email directly (or via the website) to confirm availability, your desired purchase date (when you would like to service to begin). We can phone to discuss your needs.
- We send a Service Level Agreement and agree purchase details.
- As soon as we receive a signed contract and payment details, the service begins.
- We book in dates.
Please note: This area of our work is fast growing and our first clients will receive priority.